- Support for CEC communication
- A complex setting scheme can be saved as ’scenes’ and the settings for a port channel can be saved as ’presets’. Both saved scenes and presets can be loaded and enabled.
- Factory settings for various microphone types can be loaded in the 8x4 devices, which have dedicated active microphone ports.
- Infra command codes downloaded from the Internet can be inserted and used as Event Manager events.
- Unique setting features added to enhance device compatibility with Cisco collaboration rooms
- To reduce idle feedback time, the ongoing Valens-related update process now has a visible feedback on the display.
Forget your worries and update your Lightware routers, even on Fridays!