Twisted pair wallplate and floorbox transmitter
FP‑UMX‑TP‑TX100 is universal video and audio extender designed to handle digital and analog video and audio signals: VGA, YPbPr, RGB, DVI and HDMI 1.3 with analog stereo, and 7.1 HDMI embedded audio.
Our regional offices and dedicated AV experts are at your disposal and would happily assist you finding the most suitable solution for your AV project.
Simply choose your location and get in touch with your Lightware partner today.
Our dedicated Lightware experts are ready to discuss the needs of your AV projects!
FP-UMX-TP-TX100 is all-round, universal video and audio extender designed to handle digital video, analog video, and audio signals e.g. VGA, YPbPr, RGB, DVI and HDMI 1.3 with analog stereo or even 7.1 HDMI embedded audio. Analog signals are converted to digital formats and digital or digitized analog audio is embedded in the video stream. Video, audio and remote power are carried over two twisted pair cables. The transmitter handles HDCP encryption and has an HDCP enable/disable function.
Using factory, custom or transparent EDID emulation the user can fix and lock EDID data on the transmitter’s input connector. Advanced EDID Management forces the required resolution from any VGA or HDMI laptop and fixes the output format conforming to the system performance. Control options available through compatible Lightware receivers which have serial RS-232 control port (e.g. HDMI-TP-RX100RA).
Cross compatibility between all the devices in the product series is ensured thanks to Lightware’s attentive design. The transmitter can be paired with any receiver without restriction. With Lightware’s Hybrid Modular Matrix concept, it is even possible to connect the WP-UMX-TP-TX100 or FP-UMX-TP-TX100 directly to the matrix router using an MX-HDMI-TP or MX-DVI-TP series input board.
- Executive boardrooms
- Conference rooms, collaborative telepresence
- Multiroom video and audio control
- Home theatre systems
- Can be remote powered through CATx cable (12V)
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Autoselect modes to automatically switch video and audio (first detect, last detect, priority)
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- No signal latency, zero frame delay
- Extends VGA, DVI, HDMI 1.3 and RS-232 signals over CAT5/6/7 cable
- DVI-I (Analog+Digital) input connection
- Adjustable analog audio settings (volume, gain, balance)
- Audio embedding (or replace original audio)
- Phoenix 2-pol DC power connector
- Extension distance up to 65 meters (with CAT7 S/FTP AWG23 cable, 1920x1080p60)
- Cross compatible with TP series Lightware CATx extenders and I/O boards
- Advanced EDID Management over second CATx cable
- Digitizes VGA, YUV analog input formats and converts to HDMI or DVI
- Advanced EDID Management in transmitter
- Pixel Accurate Reclocking
- Uncompressed video up to 6.75 Gbps datarate (225 MHz pixel clock)
- Intuitive control software for device configuration
- Firmware upgrade through serial port
- Front panel buttons for crosspoint control
- Device control via RS-232
- No video compression
- 10 bit analog to digital conversion for interlaced and progressive video signals
- Supports several embedded audio formats (including PCM, Dolby Digital and DTS)
- Compatible with several standard floor boxes
|Data rate:||6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps per color)|
|Resolution:||up to 1080p (HDTV) or 1920 x 1200|
|Input cable equalization:||automatic max 20 m|
|EDID support:||256 byte Extended EDID|
|HDCP pass through:||yes|
|VGA to digital conversion:||0 µs delay|
|Front panel control:||yes|
|Power:||12 V, powered from remote device through TP cables|
|Power consumption:||3.2 W (typ), 4 W (max)|
|Dimensions:||see the table below|
|Weight:||see the table below|
|Digital/analog video input:||DVI-I connector|
|Analog video input:||VGA connector|
|Analog audio input:||L+R RCA (Analog Stereo)|
|TP output:||2 x RJ45|
|Analog audio input|
|Volume:||-63 .. 0 dB|
|Gain:||0 .. 24 dB|
|Balance:||0 .. 100%|