Taurus UCX, Lightware’s USB-C Powerhouse
Presenter: Gergely Vida
Original Date: 11.09.2021
A deep dive into the features and benefits that Lightware Taurus UCX offers to bridge the gap between ProAV and USB-C technologies by utilizing the best of both worlds.
- Today's Meeting Room designers are facing a tough challenge. Using Hard Codecs or the Room PC to make a call and managing only the laptops' HDMI signals is not enough anymore.
- Meeting Room users expect to be able to use their own laptops to run a video conference and they also expect to use the room's display, high quality webcam, speakers and microphones.
- Did you know that the USB-C cable that came with your MacBook cannot pass any video signals?
- USB-C cables may look very similar on the outside but their capabilities can be very different and so, finding the right one for any particular purpose can be challenging. This is why Lightware is introducing its 5-star rating system for USB-C host cables. 5 stars for the 5 criteria that matter the most in Meeting Rooms.
- A device that accomodates USB-C devices and traditional PC type sources, manages four 4K60 video signals with embedded audio through USB-C and HDMI 2.0, manages SuperSpeed USB data of webcams, keyboard and mouse, and many more.
- This device is called Taurus UCX. We invite you to join the third episode to learn more about Taurus UCX, the device that bridges the gap between ProAV and USB.
Presenter of The Webinar
location_city Hungary, Lightware HQ